If you are using Pilocarpine 0.1% Ophthalmic Solution to treat your dog for Glacoma or treating neurogenic keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS) also known as “dry eye,” which is a disorder of the tear glands that causes insufficient tear production. Dogs can have dry eye because of disease of the immune system or an injury, stop use and contact your Veterinarian.
Using a Professional Pet Sitter is beneficial for Pets and Pet Owners/Parents.
If you use a Professional Pet Sitter we would like to say that you will never worry about your pet again, but we know Pet Parents always have some worry about their Pets when they are away.
For the Pets:
- Pet Benefits include:
- No stress caused by travel to vet or kennel.
- Not being exposed to illness or parasites from other animals.
- Being at home with familiar surroundings and being safe and secure.
- Being able to have their own food and water.
- Being able to have some exercise and personal attention.
- Ability to maintain medical treatment, if required.
- Having someone you know who can be responsible in case of an emergency.
For the Pet Owner/Parent:
- Your benefits include:
- Not having to twist arms or pressure friends, family or even neighbors.
- Confidence that your pet is being cared for by loving hands.
- No rushing to drop off or pick up your pet.
- Feeling that you home is more secure with having your pet sitter coming and going multiple times a day.
- Knowing that once you have an established relationship with your Pet Sitter you have a back up emergency contact person.